16 Port Stackable Rack Mount 10 Mbps Hubs
Features & Benefits
- Ethernet V2/IEEE 802.3 compliant sixteen port 10 Mbps stackable hub
- The sixteen port series each have inter-repeater bus structure back-plane which allows multiple units to be stacked without adding a logical repeater count for each unit added to the stack. Therefore the entire stack acts as one logical repeater
- Full repeater functions: Including signal quality maintenance, collision and jam detection, auto partitioning/de-partitioning of problem segments
- Extremely Compact dimensions – only 17.5″ x 5″ x 1.7″
- Units supplied with mounting ears for installation in standard 19″ racks
- Sixteen Shielded RJ45 UTP ports and one AUI and one BNC and one BNC (EHB162S) or one AUI and one Fiber back-bone connections (EHB163S)
- Multi-function forward facing LED’s per port for function diagnostics and status with LED’s indicating link, receive, partition and transmit
- Rugged steel casing with mounting facility
- Internal universal power supply fitted as standard
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
A physical layer Ethernet device (operating independently of all software), this is a homogeneous-media hub that allows users to extend the current network whilst retaining the backbone wiring media of choice. The EHB162S is compatible with all Servers, Minis, MACs, PCs, Workstations, Print Servers and printers. Manufactured using the very latest in robotic surface mount technology, this hub is engineered to offer both high performance and unquestionable reliability. These hubs have sixteen shielded UTP (10BaseT) ports and a choice of combination backbone connections (AUI/BNC (EHB162S) or BNC/Fiber (EHB163S)). Each unit is also fitted with an inter-repeater back-plane which enables multiple units to be stacked without adding a logical repeater count (i.e. the entire stack acts as one repeater).
EHB162S and EHB163S are stackable hub solution that will grow as your connectivity requirements grow. Imagine the savings involved. No longer do you have to preempt the growth of your network by purchasing large concentrator chassis. Simply start with as many units as are needed and add more each time your requirements grow. Fully functional repeaters, all ports monitor data transmission status and have automatic isolation and reconnection for problem segments. The EHB162S and EHB163S are ideal for branch offices, small and medium sized businesses and large work groups. These hubs are also ideal for corporate LAN expansion by expanding a network single port outlet to provide additional ports in the immediate office area without incurring additional main hub or concentrator chassis expenses.
|Ethernet V/2 IEEE. 802.3
|Inter-repeater bus structure back-plane
|Sixteen shielded RJ45 UTP ports. Backbone connection: One 15 pin D-type female AUI with slide latch and either one filtered ring BNC (EHB162S) connector or one ST fiber connector (EHB163S).
|Power Supply Requirements
|Universal voltage input IEC fused internal power supply
|17.5″ x 5″ x 1.7″ in.
|EMI & Safety
|FCC Class A, CE
|5 years limited return to factory warranty
|Sixteen Port Plus AUI & BNC Ports
Ethernet Stackable Hub
|Sixteen Port Plus AUI & Fiber Ports
Ethernet Stackable Hub