Nine Port Micro Hub
EHB89A, EHB89B, EHB89F
Features and Benefits
- Ethernet V2/IEEE 802.3 compliant to work seamlessly with most other manufacturer’s equipment
- Full repeater functions: Signal quality maintenance, collision and jam detection
- Micro dimensions: 5″x 4″x 0.75″, 8x RJ45 UTP ports and one AUI port, BNC, UTP, or Fiber port
- 17 LEDs for function diagnostics and status. (Power, Link and Receive per UTP Port)
- Rugged steel casing with built in mounting flange for the ultimate in flexibility
- MDIX (Media Dependent Interface Cross-over) Up-link switch on one UTP port allows for crossover of a port for cascading up to four hubs in one network cable segment without the need for special cross over cabling or ports
- All EtherCom Micro Hubs and Micro transceivers are backed by a 5 year limited return to factory warranty
No larger than a packet of playing cards, the EHB89 eight port 10BaseT Micro Hub represents a breakthrough in technology miniaturization. With this small size, comes a product that is big on features and quality. Manufactured using the very latest in surface mount technology, this hub is engineered to offer both high performance and unquestionable reliability. In addition the EHB89 is backed by five year limited warranty.
A fully functional repeater, EHB89 monitors data transmission status and has automatic isolation and reconnection for problem segments.
The EHB89 is ideal for branch offices, small businesses, work groups and personal use. It is also ideal for expanding a network single port outlet to provide additional ports in the immediate office area without incurring additional main hub expenses. The micro dimensions make the hub ideal for use in places where space is at a premium and the built in mounting flange allows for secure placing of the EHB89 just about anywhere. EHB89 is ideally suited for use as a desktop hub.
|Network Standards||Ethernet V/2. IEEE 802.3|
|LEDs||Link & Receive for each UTP Port and Power for unit|
|MDIX Switch||Media Dependent Interface Cross-over Switch on UTP port 8 (Right Side). When activated allows this port to be used as cascade port to another unit.|
|Power Supply||External wall mount or desk top|
|EMI & Safety||FCC Class A, CE|
|Operating Temperature||+5 C to +50 C|
|Dimensions||12.7 cm x 10.2 cm x 1.9 cm (5″ x 4″ x 0.75″)|
|EHB89A||Eight Port 10BaseT Micro Hub with one AUI port|
|EHB89B||Eight Port 10BaseT Micro Hub with one BNC port|
|EHB89F||Eight Port 10BaseT Micro Hub with one Fiber port|