Features and Benefits
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3. Works seamlessly with most other makers’ equipment
- Switch for SQE enable/disable selection
- Meets IEC isolation standards
- 7 Status LED’s for function diagnostics
- Superior mechanical fit workstations and backbone equipment
- Rugged metal case
- FCC class A and VDE class B emission requirement compliant
- Designed Engineered & Manufactured in the USA
- EtherCom Micro Transceivers are backed by a five-year limited return to factory warranty
Designed using the very latest in manufacturing technology, EFL01 Sub-Micro fiber optic transceiver may have micro dimensions, but also have the highest standards of performance and reliability.
CSMA/CD (Carrier Sense Multiple Access with Collision Detection) LAN 10 Mbps Transceiver is compliant with IEEE 802.3 and compliant with Ethernet version 2.0.
Technical Specifications – EFL01
|Network Standards||Ethernet V/2 IEEE 802.3|
|LEDs||SQE, Collision, Receive, Transmit, Link, Jabber, Power|
|Interface||AUI: 15 pin D-type with male lock posts.
Fiber: ST connectors. SC is available on special request.
|Power||9.5-16 V DC @ 350mA max.
Typical 12 V @ 250mA
|Temperature||+0 to 55 C (operating)|
|Humidity||10% – 95% non-condensing|
|EMI & Safety||FCC Class A, CE|
|Weight:||85 grams (3oz.)|
|Dimensions||6.7 cm x 4.1 cm x 1.7 cm
(2.6 in. x 1.6 in. x 0.6 in.)
|Warranty & Service||5 years limited return to factory warranty|
Ordering Information, Ordering Hotline & Technical Support:
TEL: (510) 440 – 0242