Features and Benefits
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3. Works seamlessly with most other makers’ equipment
- Switch for SQE enable/disable selection
- Meets IEC isolation standards
- Large Number of Status LED’s for function diagnostics
- Superior mechanical fit for Macintosh, Sun SPARCS stations and IBM RS/6000 workstations
- Rugged metal case
- FCC class A and VDE class B emission requirement compliant
- Designed Engineered & Manufactured in the USA
- EtherCom Micro Transceivers are backed by a fifteen year limited return to factory warranty
EtherCom EB02 Sub-Micro 10Base2 may have micro dimensions, but also have the highest standards of performance and reliability. Our micro range has a minimum of six LEDs. In addition, these products are also backed by an incredible 5 year limited warranty.
EB02 is CSMA/CD (Carrier Sense Multiple Access with Collision Detection) LAN 10 Mb/s Transceivers and are compliant with IEEE 802.3 and compliant with Ethernet version 2.0.
Technical Specifications – EB02
|Network Standards||Ethernet V/2 IEEE 802.3|
|LEDs||SQE, Collision, Receive, Transmit, Polarity, Jabber, Power|
|Interface||AUI: 15 pin D-type with male lock posts.
|Power||10.8-15.75 V DC 150mA max.
Typical 12 V @ 125mA
|Temperature||0 to 55 C (operating)|
|Humidity||10% – 95% non-condensing|
|EMI & Safety||FCC Class A, CE|
|Weight:||81.7 grams (2.88 oz.)|
|Dimensions||5.5 cm x 4.2 cm x 1.8 cm
(2.1 in x 1.6 in x 0.6 in)
|Warranty & Service||5 years limited return to factory warranty.|
Ordering Information, Ordering Hotline & Technical Support:
TEL: (510) 440 – 0242